Essay On Bio Farming:- Hello students, Today we teach you how to writer a essay On Essay On Bio Farming, Lots of times this essay asked in exam as essay on Organic farming. So, stay in this blog and note down in your copy.
Essay On Bio Farming ( 250 & 500 Words)
In view of the hazardous effects of the farming using artificial fertilizers and pesticides, bio-farming or organic farming is the need of the hour.
Hazardous Effects of Artificial Fertilizers
The hazardous or even life-taking effects of using artificial fertilizers are being unveiled rapidly. The current system of farming using profusely the artificial fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides is not a sustainable one, the least. It is resulting in soil contamination, poisoning of ground water, contaminated food, risk to living beings especially human life and bio-diversity.
Most produce that is available today, is not fully safe to consume as a lot of them have traces of the artificial fertilizers and pesticides that were sprayed on them during their growth. These chemicals have adverse effects on the human body and can cause deadly diseases like cancer.
Organic Bio-farming or Organic-farming
Bio-farming or organic farming prevents the abovesaid hazardous effects by foregoing all these poisonous additives and instead, substituting them with organic manure and more sustainable methods of crop cultivation.
Advantages of Bio-farming or Organic-farming
- Healthier Soil:-A research shows that one tea spoon of soil that has organic compost in it, has as much as 600 million to 1 billion helpful bacteria across 15000 different species compared to the soil that had artificial fertilizers. That had only 100 helpful bacteria in one tea spoon . This makes a strong case as to why bio-farming is needed to conserve our soil.
- Helps Combat Soil Erosion:- Bio-farming not only helps maintain soil quality but also helps combat soil erosion. A study found that organically maintained forms had 8 more inches of top soil compared to farms that had chemically treated crops and soil.
- Helps Prevent Global Warming:- The chemical additives need a ton of fossil fuels to generate the energy that is used to produce them. By cutting down on the usage of such artificial fertilizers and pesticides there has been reduction in the overall impact of global warming.
- Helps Conserve the Water:- Humans are fast running out of fresh water for their day to day use. The current farming methods contaminate water bodies. The rain that falls on soil that have been sprayed with chemicals gets contaminated by pesticides and fertilizers. Organic methods avoid such contamination. Again, they require lesser water. Thus organic farming helps conserve our water bodies as well as reduce the overall amount of water used.
- Helps Conserve Animal Welfare and Health:- Organic farming practices make sure that it is a friendly environment for animals, birds and other forms of life to coexist alongside farms and makes farms a friendly environment for all species to live in.
- Prevents the Use of GMOs:- Genetically Modified Organisms or GMOs have great dangers. They discourage crop rotation. Organic farming explicitly avoids the use of these GMOs. This makes sure that our food is safe.
To conclude, the bio-farming is a constructive, as well as, curative step. It must be encouraged and its use be widened.
So, Students this is full Essay On Bio Farming if you like this Essay then don’t forget to bookmark our website for more essay our website always provide good quality essay